DAY 1: MAKING GRANNY SQUARES



If you want more free patterns, follow me on my various social networks: 

Hello everyone! πŸ‘‹ Today, I'm back after some time without posting tutorials, and I'm VERY excited. The truth is that, for various reasons (mostly health-related), I sometimes have to take a break from social media. Yes, it's a downer! But when I return, I intend to come back with a bang. Hopefully, it will be the case! πŸ™

Today, I'm starting a series I've always wanted to do and have on my YouTube channel: a series of videos about πŸ’• GRANNY SQUARES πŸ’•! I really love them, and they can be used in a wide range of projects.

So, without further ado, I'm sharing the link to the ⬇️ FIRST VIDEO ⬇️ that I uploaded a little while ago on my channel. I invite you to join by giving it a LIKE if you enjoyed it, and SUBSCRIBE and hit the notification bell if you want to stay updated on the latest news.

Lastly, you can find me on all my social media platforms: here on Facebook, on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. There are no more excuses for not staying connected. Have a great evening! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



Comments