VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to crochet the Mermaid Tail



A few days ago, I shared with you, the free pattern of the Little Mermaid Ariel amigurumi. 
Here there is a video very helpful where I teach you how to crochet the "scale stitch" for the tail. Enjoy it! 
Remember you can show me your pictures and tag me on my social media! Instagram @pipizzuellacrochet and Facebook /pipizzuellacrochet  

Copyright:

This Pattern is only for personal use, not for commercial purposes! You cannot sell, sub, distribute this pattern in any form and anywhere. All rights reserved. You can sell ítems made from this pattern, provided that they are handmade by yourself.

If you are going to share your images on your social media, please remember:

-         Insert “Pattern by @pipizzuellacrochet” y

-         Use the hashtag #pipizzuellacrochet 









Comments